It looked an awful lot like Christmas in downtown Philadelphia Monday night.
The 2018 Christmas Parade made its way around the square as families lined the street to show their support and Christmas spirit.
This year’s lineup featured over 90 entries and that included floats, classic cars, dancers, and several marching bands.
The night was concluded by the big red man himself, Santa Claus.
As part of the Christmas festivities the annual awards were given for best window decorations, most creative, best outdoors, honorable mention and the Mayor’s best overall.
Window Decorating Contest Winners
- Mayor’s Award; best overall: Kademi
- Most Creative: Steve’s on the Sqaure
- Best Window Decoration: MG and Company
- Best Outdoor Decorations: The Citizens Bank
- Honorable Mention: Jewlery Just For Fun