The entire month of October, Boswell Media and the Make A Wish Foundation will once again be “Cruisin for a Wish.”
Throughout the month, the official “Cruisin for a Wish” vehicle will travel to local businesses in Attala, Leake, Neshoba, and Winston counties to raise money to help grant wishes for kids in each county.
The vehicle is a metallic blue Chevrolet Equinox provided by Franks Chevrolet in Kosciusko.
Anyone that makes a donation to the “Cruisin’ for a Wish” campaign will be allowed to sign the vehicle.
Last year, Cruisin’ for a Wish raised over $17,000 for the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
Boswell Media is joined in the Cruisin’ for a Wish campaign by the Make a Wish Foundation, Michelle Nicholson State Farm, Franks Chevrolet, Holt’s Body Shop, Angel Albin State Farm, Premier Medical, The Citizens Bank, Sonic, Holmes Community College, Ivey Mechanical, Renasant Bank, Baptist Leake/Attala, BSP Filing, Fair Oil Company, Cain Recyclers, Philadelphia Gun and Pawn, Redbud Insurance, Moore’s Pharmacy, East Central MS Health, and Holy and Company.
Cruisin For A Wish Schedule of Events through October 25
- Monday, Oct. 25: Long Creek Elementary, McAdams High School (9:00 am)
- Tuesday, Oct. 26: Thomas Vision (8:30 am); Autumn Ridge Dental (11:30 am)
- Wednesday, Oct. 27: Premier Medical Group (11:00 am – 1:00 pm); Baptist Attala (2:00 pm)
- Thursday, Oct. 28: The Citizens Bank – Louisville (9:00 am); The Citizens Bank – Philadelphia (11:00 am); The Citizens Bank – Carthage (1:00 pm); The Citizens Bank – Kosciusko (3:00 pm)
- Friday, Oct. 29: Doyle Goss Jail’n’Bail at old Attala County Jail (2:00 – 4:00 pm)